Opening date for registration will be open February 17th at 12:15 a.m.
- USCF 2013 license required for registration.
- Canadian and other foreign riders must show proof of international insurance coverage, or will have to buy one-day licenses at $10/day.
- One-day licenses will be available for purchase at check-in, $10 per day. One-day licenses are for Men's Cat 5 and Wom 4 racers, and foreign (e.g. Canadian) riders that don't have proof of insurance.
- Anyone who has purchased an annual license but has not yet received the membership card must bring the receipt of your license purchase. That's your license until you receive your card.
- Pending field and team limits and deadlines, send category changes, registration transfers and refund requests to mike@ with your name, registration change request and phone number. Note the deadlines below for changes and withdrawals. allegrocyclery.com
- Waiting lists for full fields will be compiled. To be placed on a waiting list, check the home page to make sure there is still room on the wait list. Then send a check to Tour of Walla Walla, 200 E. Main St, Walla Walla, WA USA, with your email address, name, category, license number, team (unattached if none), age, city and state or province. The order of each category's wait list will be determined by the postmark date of the envelope containing the correct fee and all of the information listed above. We will send you email confirmation when we receive your letter, and another when you get into the race. If we are unable to get you into the race, we will tear up your check and send you an email by Monday, April 15.
Licenses will be reviewed at check-in. Don't leave home without your license. Internet access will not be available at check-in; you will not be able to print USCF documentation at check-in. No license, no race, no refunds, no exceptions.
There are no 100% refunds.
There is a $20 per rider fee for teams to register en masse without names, and there is a deadline to provide names and personal info. See info below.
Registration transfers require a $20 fee.
* The field limits are set low in the upper categories to allow for category upgrades (first asked, first
Send requests to mike@
No late registrations. No day-of-race registrations.
Online registration at http://www.BikeReg.com/18655. Online registration fee of approximately $4.50 will be added to your total.
Send a check in US$ for entry fees (see below) and personal information (name, license number, category, age, gender and team) to:
Tour of Walla Walla
Note: Many categories will fill within hours. The safest method is to register online. Note the postmark deadline.
Fees include the newly imposed Washington state sales tax.
* Juniors get $20 off the registration fee for the stage race. Register like a senior rider, and get $20 back at check-in. (Don't forget your license.)
Teams may reserve spots by registering (and paying) online by filling in the team name for each rider's name (plus team name in the team name field). An email contact for the team is required. The deadline for submitting the rider's name, license number, city and age is April 5. After that, spots will be forfeited to the wait list with no refund.
Friday check-in for Pro-1-2 Men, Cat 3 Men, and Masters 40+ will be at Fairgrounds building on 10th Street in Waitsburg.
All other groups check in at Allegro Cyclery in Walla Walla on Friday or at the TT Saturday morning.
|Pro 1-2 Men|
Cat 3 Men
|Friday 1pm until 1hr before|
your category's start
|Waitsburg Fairgrounds building|
10th Street in Waitsburg
|Pro W-1-2, 3 |
Cat 4 Men
Cat 5 Men
|Friday, 9am - 5:30pm|
Saturday, 6am until 1hr before your category's first start.
|Allegro Cyclery, 200 E Main St, |
or TT start
If you haven't checked in by your category's deadline, you will forfeit your spot. No refunds will be give if you don't show up.
Allegro Cyclery - 200 E. Main St, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Take Hwy 12 to 2nd St exit. Go south to Main St (2nd stop light), and turn left. Allegro is on the corner of Main and Spokane Streets, three blocks from 2nd.
Take Hwy 12 to Waitsburg 20 miles north of Walla Walla. Follow the signs.
TT start - Walla Walla Community College parking lot
Take Hwy 12 to the Airport Rd exit at the east end of Walla Walla. Go south, and then left at the WWCC entrance just after the blinking light at Isaacs Ave.