Tour of Walla Walla
April 18-20, 2014
REGISTRATION IS OPEN. Register at http://www.<wbr></wbr>bikereg.com/tourofwalla-walla.
This area will be updated as race information is changed or needs clarification.
- Race Bible will be posted soon.
- Please view http://gcracingllc.com/2013-<wbr></wbr>tour-of-walla-walla/ for results. Race results will not be posted on this site.
- TT course has been shortened to eliminate right hand turn before the finish line.
- Some categories will have volunteers driving wheel support, please be prepared to change your own wheels. Chances are you have more experience doing this than the volunteers.
- Race updates will also be posted on the Allegro Cyclery Facebook page.
- There will be no time cuts in any category.
- The top three 55+ in the Mstr. Men field will earn specially designed awards.
- There are plenty of rooms at many of the motels. Request a room from the Tour of Walla Walla block for the best rate and to get a room if the rest of the motel you’re calling is full.
- Northwest Technical Support will be providing neutral RR support for Pro 1-2 field and all categories in the crit.
- Designated parking areas for racers during the crit will be offered. We are requesting that those areas be used. You will be asked to move your vehicle if you are outside the designated zones. Maps will be handed out at check-in.
Permit number for the Tour of Walla Walla is 2014-618.
Registration opens February 20th at 12:01 am.
Leader’s jerseys for Men’s Pro-1-2, Cat 3 and Masters, and Women’s 1-2 will be awarded to each GC leader after all stages. Jerseys for Wom 1-2 are cut specifically for females.
Overall GC winners in the other categories may purchase a leader’s jersey while supply lasts for the bargain price of $65.