REGISTRATION WILL SOON BE OPEN THROUGH USA CYCLING. THE LINK WILL BE POSTED HERE WHEN AVAILABLE.
This area will be updated as race information is changed or needs clarification.
- Most notable change will be with the TT for cat.4 wm. and cat.4/5 mn. These groups will race their TT as the other categories are racing the Friday afternoon Waitsburg RR. Those categories doing the Friday RR will again be doing their TT earlier in the day to allow recovery time. This change for the lower categories should allow travel time on Friday, one less day off work.
- Racing Friday afternoon Road Race will be Women Pro-1-2, Women Cat 3, Men Pro-1-2, Master Men 40+, and Men Cat 3.
- Some categories will have volunteers driving wheel support, please be prepared to change your own wheels. Chances are you have more experience doing this than the volunteers.
- Please view http://gcracingllc.com/2015-tour-of-walla-walla/ for last year's results. Race results will not be posted on this site.
- Race updates will also be posted on the Allegro Cyclery Facebook page.
- There will be no time cuts in any category.
- Northwest Technical Support will be providing neutral RR support for Pro 1-2 field and all categories in the crit.
- Designated parking areas for racers during the crit will be offered. We are requesting that those areas be used. You will be asked to move your vehicle if you are outside the designated zones. Maps will be handed out at check-in.
- Wm. Pro 1-2 WILL have a Friday afternoon RR and separate criterium 1-2. The crit course will be shortened, riders will be turning right onto Colville from either Poplar or Alder. Map is available in the Tech Guide.
Leader’s jerseys for Men’s Pro-1-2, Cat 3 and Masters, and Women’s 1-2 will be awarded to each GC leader after all stages. Jerseys for Wom 1-2 are cut specifically for females.
Overall GC winners in the other categories may purchase a leader’s jersey while supply lasts for the bargain price of $65.